Luxury Holiday Homes For Sale at Golden Beach Holiday Park
Become part of our special owner community
To learn more about our beautiful park and the holiday homes we have available, simply fill in your details.
- FREE 2024 site fees
- Site fees frozen until 2026
- 10 and a half month season
- 20 year site licence
- Holiday homes from £44,995
- Superfast Wi-Fi included
- Private parking
- Exclusive owner events
- Financing available on selected units
Golden Beach Caravan Park - Ownership
Idyllic holiday homes in by the beach in Norfolk
Discover the allure of Golden Beach – where our name perfectly mirrors its natural splendour. Nestled within Norfolk's charming seaside village, Golden Beach Holiday Park invites you to call this paradise your home away from home. Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of the Norfolk Broads and the pristine shores of Sea Palling's Blue Flag beach, mere steps away from the doorstep of your special place. And here's the best part – your furry companions are welcome too, as we're proudly dog-friendly!
Things to do in the area
- Two minutes' walk takes you to the award-winning Sea Palling beach.
- Indulge in delicious homemade ice cream at Sandy Hills Snack Bar.
- Experience a summer evening drink at Reefs overlooking the sea.
- A short drive up the road leads you to The Broads National Park, offering undulating countryside, breathtaking wildlife, and the opportunity to hone your boating skills right on your doorstep.
- Consider heading down to Hickling Broad for wildlife spotting and a boat tour.
Our park amenities
We've got all the on-park amenities you could possibly need. Just pack up, set off and join us anytime.
- Direct access to the beach
- Dog friendly
- Dog shower
- Children's play area
- Owners' area
- Book exchange
Our owner testimonials
From the freedom to get away at a moment's notice to wanting unlimited UK holidays by nature, there are many reasons why our little ownership community choose us as their springboard to forever holidays whenever.
- We believe service truly matters
- We care about people
- We love the environment
- We create community
- We believe in fair practice