Steps to ownership
Find your forever holiday
Holiday home lifestyle
Holiday parks are time tested locations that offer a great way to escape urban life and spend quality time together. Caravan holidays are perfect for everyone, both young and old, families and couples.
It’s a place that you can return to time and time again. Many owners manage to escape to their home away from home every weekend. Imagine that! No need to even think about it, just pack up the car and off you go.
Holiday home ownership is perfect for families to enjoy simple pleasures together, whatever the time of year. It gives children the freedom to relax and enjoy the great outdoors away from schoolwork and electronic gadgets and you’ll be hard pressed to find a cosier getaway than snugging up in your holiday home watching the seasons unfold.
Reasons to buy
- Holiday home ownership gives you the flexibility to holiday whenever you want throughout the season. Return time and time again to your home away from home.
- No need to pack and no airport queues, just jump in the car and off you go.
- Spend precious time with loved ones and enjoy simple pleasures together as a family. No electronic gadgets – just the great British outdoors.
- You’ll be part of a warm community of owners. Make lifetime friends and create amazing memories.
Steps to ownership
Choose your location - we have parks in some of England’s most beautiful locations.
Come and see us – enjoy a fun informative tour of the park, a great chance to see all we have to offer, and our friendly teams will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
Find your forever holiday - we'll show you a range of holiday homes and lodges - they're all different, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Move in – we’ll get your holiday home ready for you. All you need to do is move in.
Of course, we understand that it’s a big decision and there will be no obligation to purchase a holiday home with us if it’s not right for you.
Get in touch about holiday home ownership
We understand that planning for the future is important which is why we always ensure that our running costs are open and clear.
- Site fees
- Gas and electric
- Non-domestic rates and water charges
- Other costs to consider include holiday home insurance, TV licence, maintenance, and annual gas appliance servicing