Luxury Holiday Homes For Sale at Green Hill Farm Holiday Village
Become part of our special ownership community.
To learn more about our beautiful park and the holiday homes we have available, simply fill in your details below.
- FREE 2024 site fees
- Site fees frozen until 2026
- 12-month season
- 50-year site licence
- Holiday homes from £157,995
- Superfast Wi-Fi included
- Private parking
- Exclusive owner events
- Financing available on selected units
Lovat Parks - Green Hill Farm Holiday Village Ownership
Idyllic holiday homes in the New Forest
We've got 2 and 3 bedroom holiday homes and luxury lodges for sale tucked away on the edge of the New Forest National Park, each providing spacious and contemporary living inside and out. Our quiet corner of the woods is a tranquil place you’ll want to escape to time and time again.
Things to do in the area
- Salisbury: medieval city with artsy shops, cafes, and a stunning cathedral, 25 minute drive from park.
- New Forest Heritage Centre: free, dog friendly museum telling the story of the New Forest, 18 minute drive from park.
- Beaulieu: charming village with cobblestone high street, boutique shops, galleries, and car museum, 25 minute drive from park.
- Exbury Gardens and Steam Railway: aworking narrow-gauge steam railway that's pet friendly, 30 minute drive from park.
- Paulton's Park: enjoy a fun-filled family day out at the home of Peppa Pig World, 13 minute drive from park.
- Sir Harold Hillier's Gardens: 180 acres of beautiful trees and shrubs, including oaks, camellias, magnolias, and rhododendrons, 20 minute drive from park.
- Broadlands Estate: historic estate with gardens, house, and attractions, honeymoon spot of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, 15 minute drive from park.
Our park amenities at Green Hill Farm Holiday Village
We've got all the on-park amenities you could possibly need. Just pack up, set off and join us anytime.
- Direct access to the New Forest
- Evening pizzeria and bar – Seasonal times apply
- Children’s play area
- Ranger activities, segway tours and bike hire - Seasonal times apply
- Children's water splash pad – Seasonal times apply
- Dog friendly
- Park shop
- Outdoor table tennis & boules court
- Nature area
Our owner testimonials
From the freedom to get away at a moment's notice to wanting unlimited UK holidays by nature, there are many reasons why our little ownership community choose us as their springboard to forever holidays whenever.
- We believe service truly matters
- We care about people
- We love the environment
- We create community
- We believe in fair practice