Luxury Holiday Homes For Sale at our award winning Padstow Holiday Village
Become part of our special owner community
To learn more about our beautiful park and the holiday homes we have available, simply fill in your details.
- FREE 2024 site fees
- Site fees frozen until 2026
- Cornwall's Holiday Park Of The Year 2023
- 12-month season
- 50 year site licence
- Holiday homes from £139,995
- Decking included
- Superfast Wi-Fi included
- Fully managed letting service
- Fully furnished
- Financing options available on selected units
Padstow Holiday Village Ownership
Idyllic holiday homes and holiday lodges set in rural countryside near Padstow
Pop into Padstow any time you like when you buy a holiday home or holiday lodge at Padstow Holiday Village. Open 12 months of the year to owners, our Padstow park is the perfect base for year round adventures from May Day, which always is quite the spectacle in town, or long summer evenings looking over farm fields from your decking. Investing your very own luxury lodge at Padstow Holiday Village comes with a 50 year licence, so you and yours can enjoy it for many years to come.
Things to do in the area
- Padstow harbour - 30 minute walk through farm fields to iconic town with cobbled streets, shops, and cafes.
- Mawgan Porth: Consider visiting our sister park, Sun Haven, located just 18 minutes away by car. It's the perfect starting point for exploring the breathtaking and expansive beach at Mawgan Porth, which can be reached via a short, scenic stroll through woodland from our park.
- The Seven Bays - start at Trevone Bay, 10 minute drive from park, to start exploring North Cornwall's scenic coastline.
- The Camel Trail - 5 minute drive to iconic trail connecting Bodmin and Padstow via disused railway line.
- Prideaux Place - 5 minute drive to National Trust mansion with dog-friendly gardens and estuary views.
Our park amenities at Padstow Holiday Village
We've got all the on-park amenities you could possibly need. Just pack up, set off and join us anytime.
- Direct access to Padstow within walking distance
- Children’s play area
- Craftworks Restaurant – Seasonal times apply
- Dog friendly including dog shower and agility area
- Exclusive owners events throughout the year
- Outdoor table tennis
- Nature area
- Park shop
Our owner testimonials
From the freedom to get away at a moment's notice to wanting unlimited UK holidays by nature, there are many reasons why our little ownership community choose us as their springboard to forever holidays whenever.
- We believe service truly matters
- We care about people
- We love the environment
- We create community
- We believe in fair practice