Luxury Holiday Homes
For Sale at Padstow Holiday Village
Idyllic holiday homes in rural countryside near Padstow
Padstow Holiday Village's brand new development consists of 6 luxury holiday homes and 3 lodges for sale immersed in the Cornish countryside, each providing spacious and contemporary living inside and out. Our quiet corner of Padstow is a tranquil place you’ll want to escape to time and time again.
Become part of our special owner community
- 12-month season
- 50-year site licence
- Site fees from £5,825
- Holiday homes from £175,995
- 2023 site fees included
- FREE 2024 site fees
- Decking included
- Superfast Wi-Fi included
- EV charging points available
- Fully managed letting service
- Private parking
- Fully furnished
- Luxury dress pack
- Finance options available * subject to terms and conditions
Things to do in the area
- Padstow harbour - 30 minute walk through farm fields to iconic town with cobbled streets, shops, and cafes.
- Mawgan Porth: Consider visiting our sister park, Sun Haven, located just 18 minutes away by car. It's the perfect starting point for exploring the breathtaking and expansive beach at Mawgan Porth, which can be reached via a short, scenic stroll through woodland from our park.
- The Seven Bays - start at Trevone Bay, 10 minute drive from park, to start exploring North Cornwall's scenic coastline.
- The Camel Trail - 5 minute drive to iconic trail connecting Bodmin and Padstow via disused railway line.
- Prideaux Place - 5 minute drive to National Trust mansion with dog-friendly gardens and estuary views.
Our park amenities at Padstow Holiday Village
We've got all the on-park amenities you could possibly need. Just pack up, set off and join us anytime.
- Direct access to Padstow within walking distance
- Children’s play area
- Craftworks Restaurant – Seasonal times apply
- Dog friendly including dog shower and agility area
- Exclusive owners events throughout the year
- Outdoor table tennis
- Nature area
- Park shop
Santander Consumer Finance
We are proud to partner with Santander Consumer Finance as our sole finance provider.
Santander Consumer Finance are a leading player in the consumer finance business, and fully owned by Santander, one of the largest financial groups in the world. We provide a range of products and services which can be tailored to suit your requirements, to ensure we offer finance that works for you.
Lovat Parks Ltd registered in England (Reg. No. 10782220) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) for consumer credit broking under registration number 916182. *Subject to terms and conditions, click here for more.
Our owner testimonials
From the freedom to get away at a moment's notice to wanting unlimited UK holidays by nature, there are many reasons why our little ownership community choose us as their springboard to forever holidays whenever.
Get in touch about
holiday home ownership
To learn more about our beautiful park and the holiday homes we have available, simply fill in your details below.
Padstow Holiday Village Ownership
Why Lovat Parks?
- We believe service truly matters
- We care about people
- We love the environment
- We create community
- We believe in fair practice