Lettings Leader - Central team
Date Posted: 27.05.2021
Department: Central Support
Location: Central office, Hemel Hempstead
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 30.09.2021
Lovat Parks is a rapidly growing, acquisitive and dynamic company within the holiday home and leisure sector. We believe in listening to our customers and putting our profit and growth as a means towards greater success whilst having a positive impact on our team, communities and the environment.
Across our business, every team member plays their part, working with a committed team in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
We are recruiting for a Lettings Manager based in the central team in Hemel Hempstead, with the ability to lead a team and take full responsibility for delivering the lettings programme into Lovat Parks.
You will be accountable for conception through to delivery and will ensure all key workstreams are delivered on time and smoothly. This will include defining the service offering to our guests, agreeing pricing, mapping out and ensuring delivery of the systems and processes right through to planning communications to owners. You will work collaboratively across teams, ensuring the park teams are fully engaged and supported to deliver this new programme.
Once established, you will oversee the ongoing successful running of the lettings scheme.
What we’re looking for
You will be able to demonstrate strong project management skills as well as:
- Experience working in a guest facing, preferably holiday park environment
- Experience successfully running a similar programme in a holiday business
- The ability to communicate with and influence teams across the business
- A strong customer service focus
- Organised and systematic approach
- Strong IT skills
Benefits of working for us
- A supportive, collaborative working environment
- Training, support, progression and competitive pay
- A little something at Christmas to say ‘thank you’
- 22-25 days per year holiday plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Employee Assistance Programme giving access to a range of useful advice across all areas of life